Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lingerie and Passion

So this week has been insanely busy!  I was interviewed my local paper. They are doing an article on local Etsy artisans and they contacted me Monday  asked me to be included. :)
So Tuesday I was interviewed over the phone and the journalist Natalie Paddon also arranged to come with a photographer to my Voluptuously Hip studio on Friday to take photos for the article and also do a quick video for the newspapers website.
I was also contacted on monday by Crave Handmade. Its an online magazine that is everything handmade. I was asked to contribute to a giveaway. The giveaway is for brides.
So I created a beautiful three piece lingerie set
I used beautiful high quality lace. The three pieces consists of a Lace Bandeau Bra, Lace Booty panties, and a matching garter. And the lucky winner will be able to choose the size they want, sizes available in xs-xl
The lingerie set is valued at $60.00

I'm not sure yet when the giveaway begins. But I will be sure to post it when I find out. I will also post the link to the article in the local paper when it is available.




No comments:

Post a Comment