Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whats new at Voluptuously Hip

Hi i'm Ruth, designer and creator of Voluptuously Hip I just had typed out an entire page of my life story, to officially start off my first official blog. I was typing away, it was all going so well, and then I don't know what I did, but the whole page just disappeared! AGH!! I don't like when stuff like that happens! LOL I've been sewing since I was a kid. I'm a Mom, I have two daughters. I love sewing lingerie. I love the how happy I am when I've completed a new project! Its addictive, I wanna sew new pretty things all the time. So I am currently working on creating some great lingerie for all the brides this summer. Nothing like some great honeymoon lingerie! I'm also working on creating some fantastic swim wear for this swim suit season. I am creating something unique for some of my swim suits that I think will be a great hit. But stay tuned to find out what makes these suits so unique and possibly this summers must have item! Check out my shop at etsy.com/shop/voluptuouslyhip

No comments:

Post a Comment