Thursday, May 23, 2013

Passion and Lingerie

So, It has been a very long time since I have posted anything new or interesting in my blog. Which, is sad, considering I actually enjoy writing. So once again I have decided to blog every day, and since I have been up to some new and interesting things in my life lately I should have a endless supply of things to write about. There is my fun and exciting Lingerie business, which I must say business has been booming lately. I just shipped out 4 parcels today, and of course my most favorite part of my lingerie business is the interesting places my lingerie goes. Today I shipped parcels to Missouri, Alaska, Texas and British Colombia. I have been expanding my line of lingerie with some sexy fun items. Little itsy bitsy lacy things, that look oh so sexy in the bedroom. I will be adding some beautiful high quality robes to my lingerie shop. Nothing like sexy one of a kind lingerie to make a girl feel extra special. So something else new and exciting in my life is I have decided to sell sex toys. :) And I gotta say it is so much fun. It goes along great with the lingerie business. I have fun sex toy parties where women invite over their girlfriends and I show them all the latest and greatest new passionate items for their bedroom. I was amazed at all the fantastic bedroom items. I have always loved toys and Ive also always appreciated a good lube.But my my my... LOL.. There is lotions and potions to spark everyone and anyones desire. There is this one unisex intimacy gel that will just knock your socks off. You think your tired or not in the mood, ONE little drop of this stuff and BAM your in the mood It lasts for hours and totally increases the pleasure of your orgasm Pure Satisfaction Orgasm in a Bottle LOL This gel can be used every single day to put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step, and trust me you will be smiling. The more you use it the better it works. Gets all the good juices flowing Best part is there are 500 pumps in a bottle! And its only $48.50 a bottle, So there is a lot of uses in a bottle you totally get your moneys worth! You can order this on my website www.passionbyruth.yourpassionconsultant.com I cant believe I thought I was all sex educated...until one day I started to sell sex toys boy Did I ever realize there is a lot more out there than just toys and lube Stay tuned for tomorrow I will review another sexy bedroom product for you

No comments:

Post a Comment